Friday, July 8, 2011



So funny story...well kind of gross. in fact i don't really know why i am sharing this :). So i have realized that sweet foods are probably not the best. Those of you who know me can see what a dilemma this is since well...i love them. So the on the 4th of July we had stopped off at shawn's grandparents house to say a quick hello and have some home made root beer (delicious). I had already had some (and i would say a very small amount) of ice cream at my mom's an hour or so earlier. after i finished my root beer my tummy was pissed! I had to tell shawn to 86 the grandparents (so sorry) and take me home. There was NO WAY i would have made it! i started getting so sick on the way i had to roll the window down and just let it go. The people on the street i am sure loved the show as we drove by...i am glad i could add to the patriotism. Shawn was hysterical the WHOLE way home. I don't think i have ever heard him laugh so hard. So of course he wanted to document the moment and take these disgusting pictures that even looking at them make me want to run upstairs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ha ha....I thought your car got hit until I read your story!!