Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Fathers Day Shawn!




So, we are having a baby!!!! Hooray! I am in my 11th week now, and soon out of the first trimester (which will be so nice because I have been SO incredibly sick). My due date is January 11th, which seems like forever away.

The pictures you see are when I told shawn the day I found out. I had made a really nice dinner and told him that I had a present for him for being such a great husband. I bought those gator onsies just after our trip to florida a couple years ago and have had them ever since. When he pulled them out he was so excited! Our families are so excited too! we told my family last sunday and shawn's family yesterday.

Any advice you can give on how to combat the queasiness and every other pregnancy mishap I would love to hear them! Hope everyone is doing well!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!

I always had to have something in my mouth to get rid of the queasiness, so I bought Costco sized tic tacs and always had them on hand.

krista jo said...

Okay, I just got your blog address from Ashley because she told me there was something up! Congrats! So excited for you two. Hope you will be our friend sometime . . . at least invite me to your shower, okay? Or I will even throw one for you!

My only advice is eat a lot. That is the only thing that helped me!

Janer said...

And I just got the news cause krista directed me here. :). Very excited for you guys. And congrats on shawns graduation as well. We still want to come see your house too.
-Anna